Most of us can agree that owning property is one of the most important things in life, but the changes you make to that ownership are just as important.
Having the right title setup could mean a more carefree financial future, but also put you at risk if not done correctly.
You may wish to change your titles details if:
- Buying or selling property
- There was a divorce or separation from your partner
- A family member has died or is unable to care for the property
- Your financial situation has changed and one owner wants to buy the other out
- The original ownership structure has changed and is no longer relevant to you
How do I get started?
Simply fill in your details below and a Think Conveyancing representative will be in touch to help