Clarify a Property’s Ownership Completely Online
- If the address is known, a more direct Title Search is normally recommended.
- Please ensure spelling of the name searched is correct.
- No results will be shown if the name searched does not own property in the selected state, however the cost will still be incurred.
*Important: Charges apply for each property owner search completed, charges still apply if no results are found*
OPTION 1: Search by first & last name
Simply select the state that you would like to search, enter the first and last name of the property owner and click search. In the instance of multiple findings, middle names or organization names similar will be shown. (please do not add middle names in the search fields above)
OPTION 2: Search by organization (Company)
Firstly, select the state to search above, then click the “Search By” button and change the search by to “Organization”. You can now enter organization name and confirm the order of your search. (be sure not to enter PTY or LTD in the search box)
What is the property owner search?
The property owner search is a unique and powerful report to Property Registry, it allows you to search by the owners name or a company name for a property’s title reference. This is a must have tool for any due diligence on property ownership.
Each property owner search gives you:
- Current ownership details with full name
- Title reference number or locality where available
- The ability to conduct a land title search by name
A property owner search is good for:
- Checking current property ownership
- Home buyer and investor research
- Checking if a person owns any assets
- Searching a land title by name
Who can search for a property owner?
- Anyone who pays the prescribed fee can conduct a property owners search
What information do I need?
One of the pieces of information listed below
- The owner’s full name
- Company name