Sewer Service Diagram
Here at Property Registry, we offer sewer service diagrams online for properties Australia-wide. Your sewer diagram will display the relevant property’s private wastewater pipes. Simply enter the necessary information into the search engine above to order a Sewer Service Diagram.
What is a sewer service diagram?
A sewer service diagram, also known as a property sewerage diagram, is a diagram of private waste water pipes showing their location.
Drainage plumbing diagrams will feature and pinpoint where a drainage pipe is connected to the sewer network. Depending on when the sewer diagram was created this may show easements over the land also.
What does a sewer diagram show?
A sewer diagram displays a property’s private wastewater pipes, this provides you with an official document demonstrating the location of all your plumbing and draining pipes. This diagram will normally detail the property’s boundaries as well as the dimensions and placement of the building in context with the pipe's locations.
Why do I need a drainage diagram?
The drainage diagram will show if there are any other pipes crossing a property as well as where a pipe’s point of connection on the property is located.
Whether your property is a residential, industrial or commercial property a sewer diagram is a requirement of when any work has been done on a property by a licensed plumber.
A sewer diagram is useful for:
- Identifying where existing drainage plumbing can be added onto
- Identifying if plumbing work has been inspected
- Safely ensuring that extensions or new buildings do not come into contact or interfere with existing plumbing
- Clearing blocked drains
- Identifying approved renovations and where original pipe work would have laid
- Ensure excavations can take place safely knowing where the private plumbing and draining pipes are located
Who can request a sewer service diagram?
Anyone with the correct information can request a house sewer line diagram if they provide the relevant information.
Examples of someone often requesting a sewer service diagram include but are not limited to: Conveyancers, plumbers, selling agents and property owners.
What information do I need to search for drainage plumbing diagrams?
One of the pieces of information listed below
- The address of the property
- The title reference number for the property
- Deposited plan number this can be found on your site plans